Lexington New York (NY)
Real Estate 12452
The Town of Lexington is located in Greene County, NY.
The town was first settled around 1788. The Town of Lexington was established in 1813, as the "Town of New Goshen," from the Town of Windham. Within a few months the name was altered to "Lexington."
Please contact me for more information
Lexington NY Real Estate Listings:
- All Properties for Sale in Lexington NY
- Single Family Homes for Sale in Lexington NY
- Vacant Land for Sale in Lexington NY
- Commercial Properties in Lexington NY
Communities in the Town of Lexington:
- Bushnellville – A hamlet at the south town line (in Ulster County) on Route 42.
- Lexington – The hamlet of Lexington is located on Route 42.
- Mosquito Point – A hamlet west of Lexington village.
- North Lexington – A hamlet in the northwest part of the town.
- Spruceton – An isolated hamlet in the eastern part of the town on County Route 6.
- West Kill – A hamlet south of Lexington village on Route 42.
Towns Near Hunter Mountain
Towns Near Windham Mountain
Please feel free to contact me for more information
*Some content provided by Wikipedia.org